By buying this product you can collect up to 3 points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.30.
additif sweetener par extradiy
The additive SWEETENER or SUCRALOSE (in French) is part of the ExtraDIY range from EXTRAPURE.
It does not add any "taste" to your mixes, it enhances the sensation by adding a sweet note to your DIY e-liquid recipes. The SWEETENER or SUCRALOSE additive can neutralize the bitterness of certain flavors or of nicotine.
DIY is perfect for making your own e-liquid so you can make your own recipes to your liking.
This will allow you to control your by adjusting your aroma in a more or less pronounced way.
A concentrated aroma does not contain nicotine.
The SWEETENER or SUCRALOSE additive neutralizes the bitterness of certain aromas or nicotine in order to make the preparations of your e-liquids.
Advice: To measure around a drop for 1 ml or 2 ml of base with or without nicotine.
Products reserved for informed people.
To be handled with the greatest care.
In 10 ml PET bottle
For the manufacture of your e-liquid following the DIY principle, the presence of a good additive makes it possible to make the difference to improve or adjust your flavors.
Different additives available according to your flavors:
- SOUR (malic acid): brings a slightly acidulous sensation.
- KOOLADA (methyl Lactate): brings a feeling of freshness (cold hit). It can get fresher and cooler, depending on the number of drops added to your preparation.
- MENTHOL: is composed of menthol crystals, which makes it very fresh with a slight minty touch. The difference with the KOOLADA additive is its extreme freshness.
-SWEETENER: brings a sweet note and allows to soften certain aromas.
- VANILLIN: strengthens the taste of some of your aromas.
- ETHYL MALTOL: just like the additive VANILLINE, it reinforces your aromas with its sweet notes.
- ACETYL PYRAZINE: brings a smoky / toasted note such as roasted hazelnuts during your preparations.
Advice for DIY your e-liquids:
- The base constitutes approximately 80 to 90% of your mixture.
- The aroma will represent between 5 and 20%
- The additive (very powerful in taste) does not exceed 3% for the most part